16 October, 2014

Finding your passion or talent through Desperate times


 You ever had one of those days, weeks, or months when everything seems to be lacking in your life. It left you no choice but to power think of something you could do, something that'll actually work and be worth your time trying. I've had many many moments where I either forgot something, didn't have the sources to actually get something done, or honestly, sometimes I didn't have the money to do it. But I believe that's why we were given a brain and creativity. Some people don't actually have it and I feel awfully bad for them. Life is no fun without creativity. When I have these moments, even if they're not fun, It really helps me realize how much can be done using what you have! Have you ever thought about the fact that most of the time this is how people find their passion or talent after so many years of curiosity and identity crisis. I think that's more of a good thing than a bad thing. I find it applauding when someone can admit they would have never discovered something new about themselves had it been for that one frustrating, desperate moment. 
If you ask me it’s absolutely fabulous when you're forced to work with your brain to help you think of the next idea. It helps you appreciate who you are and what you're capable of A LOT more than any other possible life challenges could do. 

Just do the damn thing with NO fear !

I'd like to hear some of your desperate times and the solution you thought of to fix it. Put it down in the comments below ^_^

-On se parle plus tard
Exo,TELLA

No comments:

Post a Comment