01 December, 2014

It is almost time to vote for best model and screw anyone who doesn't vote for the beautiful Cara Delevingne !! She is my number one favorite of all time. Yes I have plenty other favorites. But I belive it is her sense of humor I admire so much.
She is the very first model to do a Instagram Photo shoot and she nailed it like she does everything else.
Jewerly by Faberge. Dress by Giles Beacon. 

Jewerly by Faberge. Clothing by Valentino Haute Cauture.



Jewerly by Van Cleef and Arpels. Dress by Mary Katrantzou. Shoes by Lanvin.

Jewerly by Solange Azagury-Partridge. Clothing by Rochas.

This one is my favorite. Jewels By Delfina Delettrez. Clothing by Meadham Kirchhoff.


Jewerly by Cartier. Clothing by Prada. 


Source : showstudio 
Which is your favorite ? comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment