12 October, 2014

Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

If there is anyone I love in Hollywood, It is definitely Jimmy Fallon. He never fails to make me laugh which is why I love watching him so much !
But as much as I'd love to write about Mr. Fallon, this post is about the beautiful Emma Watson and the awesome performance she did on his show two years ago. Yes I know it's old but it was so wonderful it's worth blogging about anytime. I most loved the floral dress by J. Mendal she wore. She was such a lady :)

Why I love these two

Looks like fun

Totally pulled it off

Wish this was me!

She is always so freaken happy and SMART!

I am a total fan of remaking things into my own version. I will definitely do this with my cousin one day. 

- On se parle plus tard
Exo,TELLA

No comments:

Post a Comment