22 November, 2014

Nasty Gal grand opening !

SHOP TIL YOU DROP !

I was so super happy when I watched an interview with Sophia Amoruso and Vanity Fair and she said those magical words "We're opening our first store next month."
And yes that day was yesterday. I so wish I was there, it would have been a to die for moment and a moment I would have never forgotten about. This woman is like my Business idol. She's a bad ass woman that gets shit done and looking good at the same time. And I really love that she doesn't mind sharing her secrets and things she's learned over the time.
I enjoyed my view from the distance !

8115 MELROSE LOS ANGELES,CA 

LMAO ! This wasn't even my first thought when i discovered this site.


Nasty Gal does it better !

Now that's a badass gal


Photos : Courtesy of Nasty Gal & Refinery29

Until next time
-Exo, TELLA

No comments:

Post a Comment