24 November, 2014

AMA's FASHION

My favorites :

Stood out from her sisters as usual

Most gorgeous white woman on the red carpet !


Uzo Abuda weaing one of my favorite fashion designers :
Vivienne Westwood and  a Lee Savage clutch

Julianne Hough looked really pretty in this dress and another Lee Savage clutch

The shoes were my favorite

And my favorite performers fashion :

These ladies actually rocked the night !

I loved the long split on the side of the skirt

This was one of my favorites because it stood out from the rest
of the costumes on stage. It was comfortable and sexy at the same time.


I saved my most favorite of all for last :

This woman right HERE !! OMGG..major turn on !

I was talking about Skylar not Nicki.....She can take me on a date anytime !!


Until next time
-Exo,TELLA



No comments:

Post a Comment